1996 Party Wall

Specialist Party Wall Surveyors 

We are a team of specialist Party Wall Surveyors with combined 20 years experience in the field. If you are planning to undertake building works (Building Owner), we can discuss your project concerns and questions with you. 

Our team of Party Wall Surveyors have many years of experience in the field will help you to deal with all aspects of The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 (“the Act”). We are engaged by both Adjoining Owners and Building Owners alike.

Our Surveyors have helped many Owners to protect their interests and achieve the best possible outcome for them. We provide our clients with the best strategy for their situation in order to achieve the optimal results in terms of finances and more importantly time scales. We provide our customers with a cost effective and simplified programme to deal with this important and necessary aspect of property law. Our aim is to provide a quality service with satisfaction at it's core.

Get a written Quote for your Project.

Project details *: A Party Wall Award (Agreement) enables you to undertake works within 12 months. *
Length of Ownership : If it is less than 4 months please email TR1 form*
TR1 form may be required.
Please email the following to [email protected]
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible (within next 2 working days).

Request a written Quote for your Project.

Phone quotes may sound cheaper but your final bill may vary greatly.

This is why we analysis your project requirements to give you

an accurate written quote within two working days.

Tell us about your Project by completing the form above &

email your drawings to [email protected] 

To get an Overview of The Party Wall Process - from Building Owner Perspective (Owner of the Property Wanting to Carry-out Building Works)

- Watch The Video Presentations- NOW !!!

Introduction & Main points You Need to Understand about The Party Wall etc, Act 1996 as a Building Owner (Owner of the Property Wanting to Carry-out Building Works) .

- Watch The Video Presentations- NOW !!!

Party Wall Surveyor  

Helping Building Owners to Build

Protecting Adjoining Owners.